The ULTIMATIVE upgrade for those who want to spoil their pre and power amp set. It’s no secret that Titan is one of our own favourite IsoTek products. Even on a +250.000 kr. amp set, a Titan is a HUGE improvement. Better bass reproduction, better detail, greater and easier immersion in the music ? Yes, the superlatives are queuing up for anyone who has heard a Titan ? one of the IsoTek products that you should not try ? if you’re not ready to keep it.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A. Delivering 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient capability (supply permitting).
- Two independent outlets with additional Neutrik Auxiliary. No outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- KERP© (Kirchoffs Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTeks unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.