JBL 4367 – The top of JBL’s studio monitors hits the bullseye!
The JBL 4367 is the latest speaker from JBL’s high-end division. With a 15″ bass unit, huge HDI horn with D2430K compression driver and look from the 80’s, this is a new-fangled classic. The JBL 4367 stands out a bit from JBL’s high-end lineup as it uses the same compression driver found in the large VTX line arrays used for huge indoor and outdoor arenas. The D2430K compression driver is unique and very complicated, it has a double diaphragm and double voice coil and goes from 700Hz to 40kHz, while having a sensitivity of 104dB! It is completely overkill to use this unit in a High-end living room speaker….but on the other hand really fun and with a crushing dynamics. If you are into Live sound and love going to concerts and hearing how the musicians really sound, then you will love this speaker. The 15″ Bass unit with neodynium magnet system is designed to play tight and fast and the JBL 4367 can convey the music with an energy, precision and live feeling that no one else can.
- 15-inch (380 mm) Dual Differential Drive base unit with Pure Pulp cone, dual 3-inch voice coils, neodymium motor structure and cast aluminium frame
- 3-inch (75 mm) medium/high compression driver with dual diaphragms, dual voice coils and dual neodymium motor structures
- Patented High Definition Imaging (HDI) horn/waveguide technology
- Front mounted ports for extended bass response
- Iconic JBL Studio Monitor design with visible horn and blue baffle
- High-frequency and ultra-high-frequency trim controls on front panel
- Available in walnut and black walnut veneer
Type: floor speaker
Principle: 2 Way
Bass Princip: Bass Reflex.
Impedance: 6 Ohm
Sensitivity: 94 dB
Frequency response: 30 Hz – 40 KHz (-6dB)
Connection: Bi-Wire Measurements
(WxHxD): 560 x 941 x 425 mm.
Weight: 61,2 kg