Mark Levinson No. 523 – The preamplifier for the analogue music lover
The Mark Levinson No. 523 is packed to the brim with impressive technologies, including the Pure Path design of the electronics and the unique R-2R step volume control that ensures detail and full dynamics at even low volume. It has a built-in High end Class A headphone output as well as a nice MM/MC RIAA.
The preamplifier is of course fully balanced in usual ML style, and all electronics are extremely nicely assembled without superfluous cables and with ultra short signal paths.
– Analog inputs: 2 balanced (XLR), 3 single-ended (RCA) lines, 1
single-ended (RCA) phono w/ ground
– Analog outputs: 1 balanced (XLR); 1 pair single-ended (RCA),
1 headphone (¼”, 6.3 mm TS)
– Output impedance: <80Ω single ended, <160Ω balanced
– Dimensions (H x W x D): Height (with feet): 3.75″/Height
(without feet): 3.25″ x 17.25″ x 18″ (10.2 cm/8.9 cm x 43.8 cm x
– Weight: Net weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)