JBL S4700 – Built on the technologies of the mighty K2 S9900!
JBL S4700 is a 3-way floorstanding speaker with 15″ bass unit with neodynium magnet system, combined with the two specially manufactured high-end compression drivers with pure-titanium membranes, which are mounted on bi-radial horns by SonoGlass. The compression drivers are among the world’s fastest speaker devices and they play with an excess and dynamics up to 40kHz which cannot be matched by conventional speakers.
The JBL S4700 comes in a sleek finish and looks majestic in your living room with its stylish design. It is available in wood veneer or black high gloss lacquer.
It can play all genres of music and plays it with an exuberance and level of detail that is unique and characteristic of JBL.
It is based on the same philosophies and techniques used in the acclaimed JBL Project K2 S9900 speakers, which are considered one of the best and most advanced speakers in the world.
- 15″ pure pulp woofer with dual 3-inch voice coils, Neodymium motor structure and cast aluminium frame
- 2″ high frequency compression driver with Aqua-Plas coated titanium diaphragm and Sonoglas Bi-Radial horn
- 0.75″ ultra-high frequency compression driver with titanium diaphragm pair and Sonoglas Bi-Radial horn
- Internally braced, base reflex housing with a single rear aligned port
- Dual binding post inputs for bi-wire or bi-amplified connections
- Furniture quality cherry wood veneer
Type: floor speaker
Principle: 3 Way
Bas Princip: Reflex.
Impedance: 6 Ohm
Sensitivity: 94 dB
Frequency response:38Hz to 40kHz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 500 x 1068 x 371 mm.
Weight: 54.5 kg.